I just came across this style quiz which is fun and only takes a few minutes. These were my results:
75% French Eclectic
25% Rustic Revival

And this is what they had to say about my results plus "my" room:

Parlez-vous français? Even if the answer is no, you can confidently say your home does! French Country, like its name, somehow manages to both be formal and casual, classy and unassuming at the same time. You like your spaces to feel inviting from the moment you (or your guest) opens the front door and this feeling should continue even after you've entered your most formal room. Even though there are French antiques here and gold details there, the rustic elements provide a balance and warmth that seems to say, "come in, relax and stay a while." Your love of antiques leads you to flea markets, garage sales and hours of eBay hunting.

French Eclectic

Mind you, I took this test a second time and they couldn't come up with a result and then I tried again and the result was different from the first one. The pics vary if you take it a second time. So, just for fun, and I'd love to know your results!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top