I came accross this gorgeous house on Traditional Home and I had to share it with you. It's on Gibson Island off the western shore of Chesapeake Bay in Maryland. Unfortunately there were no pictures of the bedrooms nor bathrooms.
Would you decorate your whole house using only blue and white? I would! I love it!
Let's have a look at the pics.



This New England shingle-style house features two stone chimneys, two open porches, and one screened porch.


The owners opted for an open floor plan.


I love this rug!


Simple and clean cut, the dining room has a long series of French doors which allows the light to stream in.


I love the contrast of dark floors with the white kitchen.





Terrace with a pergola. Breezy and light.



This is the screened porch at the back of the house with a view of the Magothy River.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top