Do you like putting up signs in your rooms? I think they look awesome, especially if they are vintage. Signs sometimes have a history, or a story behind them which I find very appealing.

Have you added a sign in a room at home? If you have I'd love to see it! Send your picture to inspiring.interiors.blog@gmail.com and if you'd like to add the story behind the sign, where you got it, if it means something to you and why you display it in a certain room it would be great!

Thanks and take a look at these and let me know what you think!


Better Homes & Gardens


Better Homes & Gardens


Country Living


Willow Decor


Willow Decor



Country Living


House to Home


Houzz


architectural digest


architectural digest


Country Living


Make Room for Living


Make Room for Living


Country Living


I am linking this post over at Someday Crafts for the Whatever Goes Wednesday MckLinky party. Thanks to Michelle for hosting this party.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top