Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!



We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here in Brazil. Anyway, among many many other things, I am thankful for having discovered the blogging world. I am especially thankful for all my followers and for the comments you leave!

Let's get down to business now.
Three posts ago I showed you some awesome photographs of Scandinavian interiors from Swedish picture agency Johnér. Most of them white. I guess you didn't think much about them because nobody left a comment =( Don't worry, I still love you .

So... today I picked these cheerful rooms from the same agency full of colour! Maybe you like them better than the others! Let me know!


That broken light bulb lamp on the left is quite unusual!
Magnus Persson


Ok now, just what is that black and orange cable hanging from the beam on the ceiling??
Peter Carlsson


Magnus Persson


Peter Carlsson


Magnus Persson


Magnus Persson


Magnus Persson


Magnus Persson


Love the little red lanterns. Those chairs look great but far from comfortable!
Andreas Kindler


Charlie Drevstam


Charlie Drevstam


Magnus Persson


Magnus Persson


Magnus Persson


Magnus Persson


Lena Koller


Magnus Persson


Magnus Persson


Peter Carlsson


Michael Dubois


Magnus Persson


Michael Dubois

All Images from here.
Thanksgivign image from Martha Stewart

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top