This house is in San Telmo, Buenos Aires, Argentina. Built in 1910 it follows the typical structure of Buenos Aires houses built during this period with most of the rooms opening onto a patio and the kitchen and bathroom in a separate building outside the main house. The owner, César Lopardo Grana restored and decorated it preserving its original style.
Photographs: Luis Abregú.
All images from Espacio Living.