Surprise! Another post! I've posted two days in a row now. Maybe I've snapped out of my lack of inspiration. Thanks for your patience, my friends! And today's house belongs to Hania, who has turned it into a bed and breakfast. I'm not sure of its location but it might be in Poland as the photographs are from a Polish online magazine. 
Hope you are enjoying your Sunday, and who knows... I might see you tomorrow again!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top